Register of interests guidance note

Please give details of any payment or provision of any other financial benefit (other than from Havant Borough Council) made or provided to you or your spouse within the relevant period in respect of any expenses incurred by you in carrying out duties as a member, or towards your election expenses.


This includes any payment or financial benefit from a trade union within the meaning of the Trade Union and labour Relations (Consolidation) Act 1992.


*For the purposes of this form “Cohabitee” is a person with whom you are living with as a husband or wife, or a person with whom you are living as if they were a civil partner.