Register of interests guidance note

You should declare any gifts or hospitality worth £50 or over that you receive in connection with your duties as a Councillor. This would not include refreshments provided on an approved training or marketing materials of a nominal; value i.e. pens or calendars but would include tickets to sports events or the theatre etc where the only reason they are provided is because of your role as a Councillor.